Exporting a copy of the tax return to a DoxCycle PDF is similar to printing a return. Change the print configuration in TaxCycle to export to DoxCycle:
- In TaxCycle, click on Print (or press Ctrl+P).
- Click the edit... link in the print set box to open the printer/output configuration.
- Select DoxCycle PDF from the printer/output drop-down. For more information on the available output options, see Print/PDF options help topic.
- If you always want to use these settings for this print set, click the link to Save these settings.
- To print immediately, click the Export to DoxCycle PDF button.
- Click the Print Selected button at the bottom of the forms list or click on the DoxCycle icon to print just that print set.
- The return is added as a multi-page document at the beginning of the DoxCycle file.