- Save your logo and signature image files into a folder on your computer or accessible on your network. If others also need access to it, remember to share it with Windows permissions.
- To open Options from the Start screen, click Options in the blue bar on the left side of the window. If you have a file open, go to the File menu, then click Options.
- On the left-hand side of the dialog box, expand the TaxCycle section, then the Organization section, and click on Correspondence.
- Click the Browse button to choose a image file for your logo.
- Click the Browse button to choose a image file for your signature.
- You can share these options using Options Profiles as long as the path to the images is a network UNC path. For example: \\computername\folder. The folder must also be shared with Windows® permissions so that it is accessible from other computers.
- If you shared this page in Options Profiles and you want each individual preparer to set their own signature. Do not include the Preparer page in the Option Profile and then each preparer can add a link to their signature file there.
- Click Apply or OK to save your changes.
To check that the signature and logo are working, open a T1 tax return, press F4 and type CLetter to open the built-in client letter. The logo appears at the top right of the letter and the signature at the bottom.