To print the open slips return (see screen capture below):
- Click on Print/PDF sidebar or press Ctrl+P on your keyboard.
- At the top of the Print/PDF sidebar, choose the slip type you want to print: Original, Amended or Cancelled. In TaxCycle T4/T4A, make sure you also choose the type of slip to print: T4, T4A, T4PS, T4A-RCA, Québec RL-1 or RL-2 slips.
- Check the box(es) for the set(s) you want to print. TaxCycle determines which print sets to print based on which forms are used and the condition associated with the print set in Print options. If you uncheck a set it automatically chose, a blue asterisk appears to indicate you have overridden the default. Click on the asterisk again to revert to the default print set selection.
- If you want to use a different printer or file output (such as Adobe PDF) for a particular print set, click on the edit link of the print set to configure the printer and output format.
- At the bottom of the panel is the list of forms that will print in the order the forms will be printed, grouped by print set. TaxCycle decides which forms appear in the list based on what is used in the return and what is configured for each print set. You can check or uncheck slips if you don't only want to print certain slips them.
- Click on any form or slip to see a preview of it.
- Click on the Show all forms in print set link at the top of the forms list to see original, amended or cancelled slips that aren't part of the initial selection.
- When you're ready, click the Print Selected button at the bottom of the pane to begin printing.