Create separate PDFs for each slip recipient
To create PDF files for slip recipients, modify the Employee copy or Recipient copy print set (the name changes depending on the type of slip you are printing—this example uses T4 slips). You can either do this in Print options for the slip type, or directly from the Print sidebar:
- Click the edit link in the Print set to open the Print Configuration dialog box.
- Choose Adobe PDF for the Printer/Output.
- Set the PDF options as to generate as you would like. See the Printer and PDF output options.
- If you don't want to include the instructions on the second page of the PDF file, clear the check box next to Print instructions.
- Check Publish to SlipSync to make the slip data available should you prepare the related T1 or T3 return for a slip recipient.
- To create one slip for each slip recipient, check Separate PDF or XPS for each slip.
- Click Save these settings for T4 Employee copy (or whatever the print set you are editing) to save these settings back to Print options.