Signing date on the TP1000
The TP1000 has checkbox at the top of the form that to enter the signing date based on the date set in the Filing section of the Info worksheet. If you answer No to this question, manually enter the signing date in Part F.
You can set a default values for the signing dates in options:
- To open options, go to the File menu, then Options. Or, if you are on the Start screen, click Options in the blue bar on the left.
- On the left, expand T1/TP1 and click on New File to apply the settings to all years. To set different options for a particular year, expand the section and click on a year.
- On the right, scroll down to the TP1000 Default Values section.
- Select an option under Signing Date:
- Choose No default to leave the check boxes at the top of the TP1000 blank and manually enter the signing date on the Info worksheet.
- Choose Insert the current date when printing to select Yes at the top of the TP1000 and have TaxCycle insert the current date at the time of printing into the field on the Info worksheet.
- Choose Enter signing date manually or leave it blank to select No at the top of the TP1000. You can either manually enter the date on the T183 or leave it blank. Nothing flows from the Info worksheet.