This release is an incremental update to DoxCycle for the 2017 T1 filing season. It includes the ability to link T3, T4/T4A and T5 DoxCycle and TaxCycle files.
This version is available as an automatic update and a full download from our website, and a free trial.
Did you install version 7.0.32774.0 ?
This version of DoxCycle was released as a full download on February 6, 2018. We have since made the automatic update available. It includes a minor change that required a revised version number. If you installed the full download, it will automatically update to this version.
- Double-sided documents in T3, T4/T4A and T5 modules
- Link DoxCycle PDFs to T3, T4/T4A and T5 TaxCycle files
- Hide empty categories
- Bookmark from the Page Assistant
- Add documents to the Classifier from the Classification Assistant window
- Other changes and fixes
- Updated DoxCycle license agreement
Double-sided documents in T3, T4/T4A and T5 modules
You can now scan double-sided documents into the T3, T4/T4A and T5 modules. Look for the Multi-page or other button on the Home menu. Review the Multi-page documents help topic to learn more.
Link DoxCycle PDFs to T3, T4/T4A and T5 TaxCycle files
You can now link DoxCycle PDFs to T3, T4/T4A and T5 returns using the TaxLink button in DoxCycle.
Hide empty categories
- Click the button at the top of the sidebar to hide all categories that have no documents in them. This is particularly helpful when you have a family file and when you are viewing on screen.
- Remember, you can still drag a document and hover over a taxpayer name to reveal the empty categories under that taxpayer. Then, drop the document or page into the right place.
Bookmark from the Page Assistant
You can now bookmark a page using a button at the far left of the Page Assistant:
Add documents to the classifier from the Classification Assistant window
A new check box on the Classification Assistant window allows you to add documents to the classifier at the same time as you assign them a document type and issuer. Check the Add document to classifier box before clicking OK to do this. (For more information, see the Add documents to classifier help topic and the Unclassified documents help topic.
Other changes and fixes
- You can now drag the Quick Zoom box around on the screen. And, you can now only close the Quick Zoom box by clicking on the red X at the top right of the box. Previously, it would close if you clicked anywhere outside the zoom box. See the Zoom and view help topic for more information on Quick Zoom.
- Empty categories in the index now show in a lighter grey to fade them back from those with documents
- You can once again use your TaxCycle.com account to recover your options password set in DoxCycle.
Updated DoxCycle license agreement
We have updated the DoxCycle license agreement. Please take the time to review and read it as you install your new software. You can also review a copy on our website here: DoxCycle License Agreement.