Don't miss this week's webinar series to tune up your DoxCycle skills. This two-part webinar series will guide you through using DoxCycle in your practice.
Answer the polls during the webinar to earn 0.75 verifiable CPD hours. (We cannot provide verifiable credits for viewing webinar recordings later.)
DoxCycle Part 1: Getting Started
Part 1 includes:
- Creating a DoxCycle file from a T1 tax return
- Creating files for T2, T3, T4/T4A and T5 documents
- Importing and scanning documents into DoxCycle PDFs
- Organizing documents in DoxCycle
- Adding cross-reference links
Date and time: Wednesday, November 28 at 11:00 a.m. MT
DoxCycle Part 2: Filtering, Extracting and Classifying
Part 2 includes:
- Filtering the document index
- Extracting slip amounts and post them into TaxCycle T1
- Adding documents to the automatic classifier
- Printing tax returns into DoxCycle
- Extracting files for upload to the CRA
- Setting up a custom outline
Date and time: Thursday, November 29 at 11:00 a.m. MT
Presented by Andrew Little
Software Engineer and Founder
Trilogy Software Inc.
Co-founder of TaxCycle, Andrew is at the heart of the technology behind TaxCycle. From the Client Manager, to workflow, to EFILE, he codes the tools you use every day in TaxCycle.