Your client information is your tax practice’s most valuable asset. Clients trust you to keep their tax and financial information absolutely secure. For this reason, your paperless tax office must include secure email and document transfer. Regular email just doesn’t cut it when sending copies tax returns for review and documents for signature to your clients.
That's why we're excited to offer Canadian preparers a secure way to communicate with their clients. Later this fall, the TaxCycle Suite will integrate directly with e-Courier.ca.
You'll be able to drag and drop links from the e-Courier website onto DoxCycle to quickly import documents. From TaxCycle, you can email forms and returns directly through e-Courier’s secure system.
It's the perfect pairing of paperless professional tax software with secure, encrypted document delivery!
- Secure, encrypted, communications that are fully compliant with electronic privacy legislation
- 100% Canadian-based servers (not subject to the US Patriot Act)
- Powerful tracking capabilities providing instant visibility into the delivery status of documents
- Free e-Courier accounts for your clients
- Recall any message or files sent in error
TaxCycle customers can try e-Courier for free right now at e-Courier.ca. The TaxCycle integration will be available by December 1, 2014. All e-Courier subscribers and TaxCycle users will have access to these new features at no additional cost.
See the press release announcement here: TaxCycle and e-Courier.ca provide secure e-mail for Canadian accountant’s paperless tax office