This TaxCycle patch addresses an issue with carrying forward Cantax® and Taxprep® files from the Client Manager, and one with filing Québec RL-3 from TaxCycle T5.
This version is available as an automatic update, full download from our website and a free trial. (To deploy auto-update files from your own network, see the Auto-update files page.)
- Cantax® and Taxprep® carryforward from the Client Manager
- Québec RL-3 filing from TaxCycle T5
- Fixes to the GST191 and GST525 in the Forms module
Cantax® and Taxprep® carryforward from the Client Manager
We have received reports that in the prior TaxCycle release (version 8.0.33980.0) you could not carry forward Cantax and Taxprep files from the Client Manager. They were being indexed and were visible in the Client Manager, but would not carry forward either as a batch or one-on-one. This issue has been corrected.
Québec RL-3 filing from TaxCycle T5
In the prior TaxCycle release (version 8.0.33980.0) you could not file RL-3 slips with Revenu Québec. This issue has been corrected.
- GST191 Worksheet: fixed user-identified printing and other minor issues in Section C grid.
- GST525: corrected a rebate calculation in Part II, columns 6 and 7 for Housing Type 6 and Type 7 Multi-Unit Housing