This TaxCycle patch addresses changes made since the last major TaxCycle release.
This version is available as an automatic update, full download from our website and a free trial. (To deploy auto-update files from your own network, see the Auto-update files page.)
Visitez notre page de Nouvelles pour lire ces notes de versions en français.
- Carryforward from Taxprep® T2 2018 v1.0 and v1.1
- T661 changes
- VisualTax® carryforward
- T2 AgriStability forms: District Name and Number carryforward
- Auto-fill my return (AFR) in 2018 T1
Carryforward from Taxprep® T2 2018 v1.0 and v1.1
You can now carry forward T2 returns from Taxprep® T2 2018, versions 1.0 and 1.1.
The following changes have been made to the T661 form in TaxCycle T2:
- The two fields above and to the left of line 340 in Section B have been removed as contract expenditures no longer need to be separated out for the period before January 1, 2013.
- Line 340 in section B of T661 is now an edit field.
- The fields above and to the left of line 370 in Section B have been removed as the third-party payments no longer need to be separated out for the period before January 1, 2013.
- The fields between lines 528 and 529 in Part 4 have been removed as the fields are no longer applicable.
Carrying forward a 2017 VisualTax® T1 file now creates a 2018 T1 TaxCycle file. Prior to this release, a 2017 T1 file was created.
T2 AgriStability forms: District Name and Number carryforward
The District Name and Number fields on T2 AgriStability forms now carry forward from TaxCycle and ProFile®. The same change will be made to the Taxprep® carryforward in a future release.
Auto-fill my return (AFR) in 2018 T1
Please note it is not possible to download 2018 T1 information for your clients. AFR for 2018 will open the same day as EFILE, February 18, 2019. No 2018 data will be available before opening day.