This release addresses a few customer requests and resolves issues reported since the previous major TaxCycle release.
This version is available as a full download from our website and an automatic update. (To deploy auto-update files from your own network, see the Auto-update files page.)
Ces notes de version sont également disponibles en français.
- The Province button on the Home menu now toggles between federal and provincial summaries in TaxCycle T1/TP1.
- The Province button on the Home menu now cycles through equivalent federal and provincial forms in TaxCycle T2. This includes the forms for Alberta AT1 and Québec CO-17, depending on which jurisdictions apply to the return.
TaxCycle now supports the carryforward of files from Taxprep® from the following versions:
- Taxprep T1 2018 V5.0
- Taxprep T2 2019 V1.1
- Taxprep T3 2018 V3.0
The following issues are resolved in this release:
- The T1 EFILE box in the Transmit sidebar not displaying the step to confirm signature of the T183.
- TaxCycle crashing when you browsed for a GIFI, Excel or other file using the Windows dialog box and then clicked the Cancel button instead of selecting a file.
- The salutation in the French T2 engagement letters showing in English.
- The T4A Summary in TaxCycle T4 2019 displaying incorrectly.
- Some workflow items missing from the prior release.
- Zoom, fit-to-width, and fit-to-height not working correctly on templates and notes pages.