The slips filing deadline is just around the corner. If you've just switched to TaxCycle for filing your slips, here are a few helpful topics and videos to get you going.
Webinar video recording: Prepare and file slips in TaxCycle
This webinar recording takes you through the end-to-end of preparing slips in TaxCycle. A great way to get started. Learn time-saving tips for preparing T4, T4A, T5 and T5018 t-slips and summaries in TaxCycle.
Don't have time to watch the whole video?
Click the following links to jump straight to a topic:
- Options to set before preparing slips returns (3:56)
- Carry forward ProFile® FX, Cantax® FormMaster or Taxprep® Forms (11:19)
- Import slips from last year's XML or from Excel spreadsheet (16:07)
- Set defaults for Info worksheet and slips (19:07)
- Email to request missing slip information (29:18)
- Use T4 adjustment options (30:09)
- Produce T4 reduced EI slips (34.26)
- File slips with Internet File Transfer (XML) (40:40)
- Print slips, include PDF recipient copies (48:26)
- Share slip data with T1 and T3 returns using SlipSync (51:17)
Prefer to read written instructions?
Rather have instructions open on screen, here are help topics to get you started:
There are more topics in our online documentation. Just search from the main Documentation page.