Collection of Information
We aim to collect, use and disclose only such information as is required to enable us to manage your account (if you create one with us), to provide the Services, to maintain our customer/visitor lists, to respond to your inquiries or provide feedback, for identification and authentication purposes and for service improvement. We will maintain the confidentiality of any contact information you provide to us on registering with the Website and/or purchasing Services. We will use such information for the purposes for which we have collected it (subject to the exclusions and disclosures we have listed below), unless you agree that we may disclose it to other third parties. We do not sell customer lists.
- Registration: In order to register on the Website or subscribe for Services, you must create an account and provide certain information, such as your name and email address. In general, none of your account registration information will be shared with any other users of the Website by us.
- Statistics: we also collect statistics about the Services ordered through the Website. This information will be kept confidential, however, aggregate statistics that do not personally identify an individual will be kept by us and such aggregate statistics may be made available to other members or third parties.
- IP Addresses: Your IP address is reported by your web browser whenever you visit a page on the Website. This information is recorded together with your registration information on our databases. We use this to:
- Diagnose problems and any issues reported by other users that are related to the IP addresses controlled by specific parties
- Gauge how many users are visiting the Website from different geographical regions and using the Services.
Disclosures & Transfers
Our servers are located in North America and accordingly your Personal Information may be available to the US government or its agencies under a lawful order, irrespective of the safeguards we have put in place for the protection of your Personal Information.
We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties without your consent if we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, other users of the Services, or anyone else (including the rights or property of anyone else) that could be harmed by such activities. We may disclose Personal Information if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is required by and in accordance with the law.
External Parties and Sites
We use commercially reasonable efforts to store and maintain your Personal Information in a secure environment. We have implemented procedures designed to limit the dissemination of your Personal Information to only such designated staff as are reasonably necessary to carry out the stated purposes we have communicated to you. You are also responsible for helping to protect the security of your Personal Information. For instance, never give out your password, and remember to log out of your account and close your browser window when you have finished using the Website, so that other people using the same computer will not have access to your Personal Information.
Amendment of this Policy
Access and Accuracy
You have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you in order to verify the Personal Information we have collected in respect to you and to have a general account of our uses of that information. Upon receipt of your written request, we will provide you with a copy of your Personal Information although in certain limited circumstances, we may not be able to make all relevant information available to you such as where that information also pertains to another user. We will endeavor to deal with all requests for access and modifications in a timely manner.
We will make every reasonable effort to keep your Personal Information accurate and up-to-date. As appropriate, this amended Personal Information will be transmitted to those parties to which we are permitted to disclose your information. Having accurate Personal Information about you enables us to give you the best possible service.
You can help by keeping us informed of any changes such as a change of address or telephone number. If you would like to access your information, if you have any questions, comments or suggestions of if you find any errors in our information about you, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a complaint concerning our compliance with applicable privacy laws, we will investigate your complaint and if it is justified, we will take appropriate measures.
Last Updated: October 30, 2012