Add a copy of the tax return to a DoxCycle PDF is similar to printing a return:
- In TaxCycle, click on Print (or press Ctrl+P).
- Click on the print set description to open the printer/output configuration.
- Select DoxCycle PDF from the printer/output drop-down. For more information on the available output options, see Print options.
- If you always want to use these settings for this print set, click the link to Save these settings.
- Click Print Selected at the bottom of the forms list or click on the DoxCycle icon to print just that print set.
- The return is added as a multi-page document at the beginning of the DoxCycle file.