Published: Oct 26/15
DoxCycle works with e-courier.ca to allow you to send and receive documents securely from DoxCycle.
Getting an e-courier.ca account
Visit e-courier.ca to sign up for free trial. Once you have an e-courier.ca account, enter your account details in DoxCycle Options.
Setting up your account in Options
To configure sending with e-courier.ca, you must first enter the email address in the DoxCycle Options.
- Go to the File menu, then click on Options.
- On the left side of the dialog box, click on e-courier.
- On the right side, enter the email address associated with your e-courier.ca account and press Enter.
- Click OK to save your e-courier.ca email account login.
Sending documents with e-courier.ca
- In the DoxCycle document index, right-click on a document (or Ctrl+Click on multiple pages and then right-click.)
- Select e-courier from the menu.
- In the e-courier window that opens, enter your e-courier.ca password (if you're not already logged in).
- The e-courier.ca message window displays with the documents as an attachment.
- Enter a contact to send the message to and write something in the body of the email.
- Press Send Secure e-Package.
Receiving e-courier.ca documents
To download a document from e-courier.ca and add it to your DoxCycle file, drag and drop the link from the e-courier.ca window onto the DoxCycle window.