Did you know you can check on the status of transmissions by logging into the CRA website? Use your EFILE credentials to log in and check on any returns already transmitted to the CRA.
This is really useful to check on returns to make sure you've retransmitted any returns that were previously rejected.
- Go to www.efile.cra.gc.ca.
- Click on Login (the button is at the bottom left of the page).
- Enter your EFILE number and password, then click I Agree.
- Click on Transmission History.
- Enter the date (YYYYMMDD) up to which you wish to view transmitted returns and click Submit.
- You'll see a list of transmissions. Pay particular attention to returns that were rejected.
- Click on the file name to see details of the transmission and any error codes: