Edit document type and taxpayer in the index
You can edit documents names and the category the are associated with from the:
- If a document is associated with the wrong taxpayer, right click on the document and select Switch Taxpayer to move it.
- To change the document type, double-click twice, slowly, on the part before the dash.
- Select a new type from the list, or type the name and press Enter.
- If the new document type belongs under different category, DoxCycle will move it there.
- The part after the dash is the document name. Double-click twice, slowly, to edit the name in the same way.
- DoxCycle shares the auto-complete lists for the document type and issuer/name with TaxCycle, so it will help you keep document names consistent.