When you create a DoxCycle file, it must contain at least one taxpayer, but you can add/remove taxpayers, or edit their names at any time.
DoxCycle and TaxCycle automatically add and remove taxpayer names from the file when you link or unlink PDFs and tax returns. However, you can also manually edit these details.
- Click on Edit taxpayers in the Home menu, or right-click on the name of a taxpayer in the document index and select Edit taxpayer.
- For T1 files, set or change the year in the drop-down menu at the top.
- To remove an additional taxpayer or corporation, click the delete button next to the name.
- Type the name to add an additional spouse or dependant. In T2 files, enter the corporation name.
- For T2 files, click the calendar to set or change a corporate year-end.