Disable review messages you don't want to see
You can disable some review messages so you never see them again. These are review messages that are not required for filing a return.
- Click the Quick Fix light bulb in the Review sidebar and select the option to Never show this message for any clients.
You can also enable or disable messages in Options.
- If you have a file open, go to File menu, then click Options. To open Options from the Start screen, click Options in the blue bar on the left side.
- On the left side of the dialog box, expand the T1/TP1 (or any other module) section, then click on Review to set the same options for all years. Or, expand Review and click on a year to set different options for each year.
- In the right-hand pane, type a keyword to search for an option in the list messages.
- If you are looking for a message you disabled by mistake, click the link to Show only disabled review messages.
- When you find the message you need, check the box to have it appear for all clients. Uncheck it to hide for all clients.
- Some messages cannot be disabled. For these messages, the checkbox will appear greyed out and you won't be able to check or uncheck it.
- To see a list of all the review messages, click the link to Copy all review messages to CSV file.
- Click Apply or OK to save your changes.