The Filter menu helps you filter a file to show only pages in the document index that match the selected criteria. Use these filters to speed up the review process.
- Click the Filter menu.
- Click on a filter to apply it to the index.
- Numbers below each filter type indicate how many pages in the file match that type.
- Click First or Second review to show only items with a check mark.
- Click Require review to show all items that do not yet have a review check mark.
- Choose an item from the Posting section to show pages containing extracted data that is Not yet verified, Verified, or Posted.
- Click the Memo, Sign Here, Tape, Highlight and Stamp filters to view only the documents that have those items on them.
- Click Flagged to see pages with a flag applied.
- Click Clear all filters, to reset and view all items in the index.