Depending on when you renewed your TaxCycle or DoxCycle license for the new season, you may not need to activate or enter your license code for a while. Your code for the prior season will continue to work to access the older modules indefinitely. And we usually permit preview access to the new T1/TP1 and other modules until around the end of the calendar year.
At some point, though, you will be required to activate your new license, if this is the case, you will likely see a message like the one below when you open your software.
To activate your license, follow these steps:
- Click on Activate a license to go to the My Account page in your software. (This is also accessible from the Help menu, and then by clicking on My TaxCycle or My DoxCycle.)
- Enter the email address used to make the purchase.
- Enter the license code as it appears at the bottom of your purchase receipt.
- Click the Activate button.
- If you prefer to download your licenses from our website, click the My Account button and then enter the email address and password used to purchase your software.