Fast Switch is a quick way to move quickly between recent forms and taxpayers
- Press and hold Ctrl+Tab to open the Fast Switch window.
- The Fast Switch window lists all active forms in the file, including those from spouse and dependants. They appear in the order you last viewed them.
- In coupled and family returns, the forms for the principal taxpayer, spouse and dependants also appear in the Fast Switch list, making it easy to jump to a different taxpayer.
- By default, when you press Ctrl+Tab, it highlights the last form you were on. Release the keys to go to that form right away.
- If you want to go to a different form in the list, keep holding down the Ctrl key and press Tab again to move through the list of forms, from most recent to least recent.
- Hold down the Shift key at the same time as Ctrl+Tab to move back through the list.
- At the bottom of the window, you’ll see a preview of the data in the highlighted form.
- When you get to the form you need, release the keys to jump to that form.