In the slips modules (T4/T4A, T5, T5018 and NR4), use the Slips summary for easy navigation and review. This especially useful if you have a file with a large number of slips in it.
- At the top of the summary, you will see a count of the number of slips and outstanding warnings.
- Click the Add slip link to open a new slip.
- Double-click the first or last name of a recipient in the Slips summary (for example, T4Slips) to jump straight to the slip.
- Any slips with an asterisks are participants in the Reduced EI program.
- Add review marks to the Slips summary so that it doubles as a checklist to review data entry.