Create separate PDF files for each slip recipient
To create PDF files for slip recipients, modify the Employee copy or Recipient copy print set (the name changes depending on the type of slip you are printing—this example uses T4 slips). You can either do this in Print options for the slip type, or directly from the Print sidebar:
- Click the edit link in the Print set to open the Print Configuration dialog box.
- Choose PDF as the Printer/Output.
- Set the PDF options as to generate as you would like. See the Printer and PDF output options help topic.
- To separate the slips out into individual files, check Create one file for each slip recipient.
- Check Publish to SlipSync to make the slip data available should you prepare the related T1 or T3 return for a slip recipient.
- If you don't want to include the instructions on the second page of the PDF file, clear the check box next to Instruction pages.
- Click Save these settings for T4 Employee copy (or whichever the print set you are editing) to save these settings back to Print options.