Attach supporting documents and transmit
With each CO-17 transmission, Revenu Québec requires that you attach a PDF copy of the CO-17 return, notes to the financial statements, and any other documents (such as elections, tax certificate for tax credit) to the transmission. The transmission process in TaxCycle includes steps to attach the notes to the financial statements and other documents. TaxCycle automatically includes a PDF of the CO-17 return upon transmission.
The files you attach must in either PDF, JPG or GIF format.
- In the CO-17 Online Filing box, click the first Add link to attach notes to the financial statements. Browse for the file and click Open.
- Click the second Add link to attach any other supporting documents. Browse for the file and click Open.
- To attach additional notes, click Add another statement.
- To attach documents, click Add another document.
- Once you attach documents here, clear the check box to exclude them from the transmission.
- To review an attachment, click open.
- To delete an attachment, click remove.
- Click Next.
- Wait while TaxCycle merges the attached documents into a single PDF file.
- A list of the attached documents appears when the PDF is ready. This includes a copy of the CO-17 return, supporting schedules, and single file containing the attachments you added. (You can find a list of the forms attached to the return in the CO-17 P.J./Attach. 1 and CO-17 P.J./Attach. 2 print sets.)
- Click open to review any of these documents before transmitting.
- Click Transmit Now to transmit the return.