Save a separate PDF of a single document
To create a PDF of a single document in your DoxCycle file:
- Go to the document by clicking on it once on the name in the index.
- Hover your cursor over the document to make the Page Assistant appear (the green bar at the top of the document).
- Click on the wrench icon on the right side of the Page Assistant.
- Click Save as separate PDF.
- Browse to where you want to save the PDF, enter a name for the PDF and then click Save.
Tip: If you want to email your source documents to with annotations included, click the Show Annotations button before sending. To send the documents without annotations, click the Hide Annotations button before sending.