Exporting a copy of the tax return to a DoxCycle PDF is similar to printing a return. Change the print configuration in TaxCycle to export to DoxCycle:
- In TaxCycle, click on the Print/PDF sidebar (or press Ctrl+P).
- Click the edit... link in the print set box to open the printer/output configuration.
- Select DoxCycle PDF from the printer/output drop-down. For more information on the available output options, see the Printer and PDF output options help topic.
- If you always want to use these settings for this print set, click the link to Save these settings.
- To print immediately, click the Export to DoxCycle PDF button. Otherwise, click Close to return to the Print/PDF sidebar and print from there.
- The return is added as a multi-page document at the beginning of the DoxCycle file when you print.