Searching on return status filter in the Client Manager
The Return status filters in the Client Manager allow you to search on workflow groups. Use these filters to display a list of returns where a group of tasks is in a particular phase of preparation.
For example, to find all returns that completed the review this week:
- Click on the Quick Searches sidebar.
- Scroll down to the Custom filters section
- Expand the Return status box.
- Select Review from the first drop-down menu.
- Select Complete from the second menu.
- In the completed field, choose This week.
To add another condition—for example, to exclude any returns where the Client Approval step has been started:
- Select And from the first menu.
- Select Client Approval from the Add another condition menu.
- Select Not started from the third menu.
Finally, if you want to see only those returns that are waiting for input from a client:
- Check the Waiting for client box. (This box looks for the Waiting for client flag on a client's workflow.)